Help celebrate and preserve the legacy of Stanley Thompson through membership in the society. Member clubs and corporations receive direct promotion through the society, listing and contact information on website, listing and contact information in the Passport, support for anniversaries and club activities (research, information gathering and more), publications related to Stanley Thompson, collateral to promote Stanley to players at their course, or to their clients, digital assets and physical identification that they are a supporter of the Society, to be displayed in their facility.
- The Annual Thompson Guide and Passport:
- Features on each member club
- Opportunities to play Thompson courses
- Member Only Rate at the Thompson Classic Golf Tournament
- Discounts and exclusive access to Stanley Thompson publications
- Individuals recieve a $25.00 tax receipt for money redirected from Membership to the Thompson Foundation.
Club Membership Benefits
Membership includes promotion in all STS materials, also at the Thompson Classic, as well as annual benefits such as:
Identifier of membership for display at your club
- 25 Guides to Canadian Thompson Courses
- Key publications of the Society such as: Technical Guides, About Golf Courses and Stanley Thompson and Icons of Canada
- Access to research
- Anniversary celebration support
- Up to four key contacts at the club (recommended: General Manager, Head Professional, Superintendent / Admin person)
Membership is based on the number of holes:
- 18 hole Golf Course: $340
- 9-hole Golf Course: $170.