During Covid our supportive member clubs are experiencing extremley high volume demand for play and are most are unable to support the Passport Program. The society is working on other options but we encourage you to consider playing in one of the Stanley Thompson Series events to experience Stanley in a unique environment with like mind players. Visit:
for more information.
One of the goals of the society is to provide members with the opportunity to experience Stanley's designs. Introduced in 2012, many of our generous member clubs have provided access and/or green fee privileges to the members of the society. For more information on becoming a member please visit our Join Now page.
"... I was treated as a member."
"... each course is a different property but with distinguishable Thompson hallmarks."
"... if I lived in the area I would join."
"...I intend to use my passport next year when I travel out-of-province.”
The program is straight forward:
- every current member of the Society receives a passport. Take a friend to golf with you.
- the participating clubs are all Thompson Society Member Clubs
- members can only play each club once in a year
- a participating club provides tee times at their discretion;
- details about booking, rates and availability are included in the member Passport
Our members have the responsibility of:
- following the directions provided in the passport for booking rounds.
- paying all club charges
- adhere to all host club policies and regulations (many of the offers are at facilities that may have a strict dress code and other requirements. Please check the host club website prior to arriving at the course.