Lakeview Golf Course
At its present location since 1907, Lakeview Golf Course was redesigned in 1921 by Herbert Strong as a traditional, parkland style layout of 6, 340 yards. Construction management was awarded to Thompson, Cumming and Thompson but in the spring of 1921, TCT was disolved and projects were taken over by Lewis and Thompson. It is most likely that Stanley did the field work in 1921-22.
Extent of 'Thompson' Work
18 hole construction supervision
Renovation design done by (architect: Herbert Strong)
Field work by Stanley ThompsonVerification level: Level 3
- Lewis and Thompson
- Reference to Lakeview GC in 'The Toronto Terror'
- Club history