Erindale Country Club
In the fall of 1925, a group of investors from Toronto bought 300 acres of the Erindale farms for sub-division into individual lots for home sites. Their plans included an 18 hole golf course, a polo field, tennis courts, and horse training areas, all of which were presented in a prospectus sent out in early 1927. Stanley Thompson prepared plans for a 6460 yd., par 72 layout in Nov. 1926 which were presented to the principals in a letter dated Dec. 1, 1926. It is understood that this development was never started.